Uniformity of Inspections, Faster Reporting
Equipped with reliable tools, new technologies, and practices designed to assure accuracy, reliability, and repeatability, Qi2 Elements knowledgeable and experienced API 653 inspectors and technicians work expediently to ensure your aboveground storage tanks are compliant with API standards and safe operating requirements.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Depth of API Inspector and Technician Experience
- Higher-Level Knowledge of Materials and NDE
- Proprietary Robotic Process Automation and Inspection Technologies
- Higher-Level Report Detail and Information
- Reliability and Repeatability of Measurements and Inspection Findings
- Report Processing and Delivery Capability in less than 24 hours, with First-Finding Delivered On-Site upon Inspection Completion.
- Our Reporting Model Facilitates Faster Repairs
- Our Service Methods Facilitate a Faster Return to Service
Expert Tank Services
EXPERT SERVICES SUSTAIN FITNESS FOR SERVICE
Qi2 Elements works with our clients to help them achieve the optimum operational lifecycle for their tanks. Our certified inspectors, expert technicians, and engineers deliver with clarity and repeatability a complete range of core inspection and integrity management services to improve performance and safety through all tank lifecycle phases and operating conditions, from first construction to decommissioning.
Robotic Tank Services
A NEW EFFICIENCY IN ROBOTIC TANK INSPECTION:
Qi2 Elements’ [ASTRA] Advanced Sensor Tank Robotic Assessment™ will deliver the most complete coverage, highest resolution, and reliable flaw location mapping capability for “out-of-service” and “in-service" inspections. We invite inquiries for opportunities to now participate in system beta trials and customizations for client data management.